Everest experience flight in Nepal
Everest experience – mountain flight is definitely worth if you are visiting in Nepal. It is the best way to see so close Mt. Everest if you are short on time and you don’t want to trek all the way up to base camp, then Everest flight from Kathmandu, Nepal will give you the best view of the Himalaya. You will experience a panoramic encounter with some of the highest peaks including Everest on earth in just an hour from Kathmandu Airport. You will be flying on some of the top mountain peaks in the world in the Himalayas. Cruising at 30000 feet above sea level, you can observe the natural serenity of the beautiful Himalaya.
You will get a spectacular view of the following mountain peaks from the Everest flight:
- Gosainthan (8013): This Mountain is also known as Mt. Shisha Pangma. It is the first peak that you will see after take-off.
- Dorje Lhakpa (6966m): This Mountain that is shaped like the figure 8, lying down covered in snow.
- Phurbi-Chyachu: It lies further towards the right and emerges over the Kathmandu valley.
- Choba-Bhamare: The smallest one in the lot at 5933 meters, this peak has never been climbed.
- Gauri-Shanker (7134m): This is a spirituality prominent mountain peak. Hindus believe that Lord Shiva (Shanker) and his consort Gauri protect this mountain. The summit had a history of unsuccessful climb attempts till 1979.
- Melubgtse (7023): As the plane cruises towards the eastern Himalayas, this is a series of magnificent plateau like mountain.
- Chugimago (6297m): This mountain is also known as a virgin peak
- Karyolung (6511m): This is an intensely white mountain which shimmers with the rising sun.
- Cho-oyu (8201m): This is the sixth highest mountain in the world. It appears stunningly beautiful from the aircraft.
- Gyanchungkang (7952m): This is the most difficult mountain to climb.
- Pumori (7161m): This peak is towards the right of Gyanchungkang.
- Nuptse (7855m): Nuptse means west peak, signifying its direction from Mt. Everest.
- Mt. Everest (8848m): Finally comes the mother of all mountain peaks, Mt. Everest, that you have been longing to see. The locals call it Sagarmatha meaning mother of the world.
Everest or Mountain flight ticket will be delivered right in your hotel room or we can also email your e-ticket. You will get a guaranteed window seat and a certificate that certifies that you took a flight over the Himalayas. For inquiries on ticket bookings and payment policy etc please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.